- Bob & Pete's Brioche, sliced into 3cm slices
- 4 Kangaroo Island Eggs
- 2 tbsp Lescure Butter
- Dorset Maple Reserve Syrup, to serve
- fresh figs, to serve
- icing sugar, to serve
- In a shallow mixing bowl whisk eggs until combined, dip sliced brioche into the egg mixture and set aside.
- Heat butter over a medium heat in a frypan and cook eggy brioche slices over a medium heat until golden brown and crisp. Baste with extra butter if needed.
- Serve with Dorset Maple Reserve Syrup and fresh figs, dust lightly with icing sugar before serving.