- ½ cup Dominio Di Bagnoli White Polenta
- 1 tsp Tasman Sea Salt
- 300 ml water
- 30 Simon Johnson Flaky Pastry Shells
- 200 g Cashel Blue® Cheese
- 2 celery Stalks, thinly sliced
- ½ nashi pear, thinly sliced
- Le Blanc Hazelnut Oil, to drizzle
- 3 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped for garnish
- Combine polenta, salt & water in a medium size saucepan.
- Simmer over a gentle heat for 15-20 mins stirring continuously until polenta is cooked through and soft, taste & adjust for seasoning.
- Allow to cool for 10 mins, before spooning the soft polenta into pastry shells.
- Garnish each shell with a few slivers of sliced celery & nashi pear.
- Crumble blue cheese over the top and drizzle with hazelnut oil.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped chives to garnish, before serving.