- 1 head cauliflower, chop into florets, reserve some for garnish
- 500 ml Aneto Vegetable Broth
- 150 ml single cream
- salt & pepper, to taste
- ½ ; cup cauliflower florets
- Pons Green Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tasman Sea Salt
- Pons EVOO with Black Truffle condiment
- 2-3 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- In a medium size pot, add cauliflower florets and cover with vegetable stock.
- Bring soup to boil over a gentle heat until cauliflower is soft and tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add cream to soup and using a blender or bamix, puree soup until desired consistency is achieved. Check seasonings and adjust with salt & pepper to your taste.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with roasted cauliflower florets, a generous drizzle of Truffle oil and chives to serve.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place reserved cauliflower florets onto a tray lined with baking paper, drizzle florets with a little olive oil and season with salt.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 20 -25 mins until they begin to caramelise and turn golden brown, set aside until needed.