This recipe serves 8-10
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and process to a course crumb, add butter and pulse to combine.
- Press into the base and sides of a 26cm tart tin and bake for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Allow to cool then spread the jam evenly over the base.
- Place the cream and milk into a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil, remove from heat, add the chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Pour the warm chocolate filling into the pre-cooked base and smooth it with a spatula.
- Turn the oven off and cook for 25-30 minutes or until just set, allow the tart to cool to room temperature, dust with cocoa and serve with crème fraîche.