- 200 ml Tribehou Crème Fraîche
- 3 tbsp Valrhona Cocoa Powder, plus extra for dusting
- 3 tbsp La Perruche Cassonade
- 8 Sliced Brioche, allow 2 slices per person
- Mixed Berries, we used raspberries & kiwi berries
- Combine the crème fraîche, cocoa powder and raw sugar in a small bowl, mix until all the ingredients are combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Smear a generous amount of creamy cocoa spread over each slice of brioche and top with berries before serving.
- Dust tops with a little cocoa powder if preferred.