- 1 kg boneless pork belly
- Simon Johnson everyday extra virgin olive oil
- Falksalt natural sea salt flakes
- baby chervil, to serve
- 1 c Simon Johnson classic mayonnaise
- 2 T Simon Johnson white balsamic
- 2 T Simon Johnson dijon mustard
- 1 head celeriac, peeled and shredded
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Using a sharp knife score the skin of the pork 1 cm apart. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt using your hands to rub the oil and salt all over the pork skin.
- Place skin side down onto a metal tray and cook for 1 hour. Increase heat to 180 C and cook for another 30-45 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Set aside to rest. Place the mayonnaise, balsamic and dijon into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add celeriac, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.