- 2.5 cups Plain ‘000’ Flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- pinch Tasman Sea Salt
- 7 g Dried Yeast
- 1 tbsp Pons Summer Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 cups Warm Water
- 1 cup Seedless Black Grapes, halved
- 4 Fresh Rosemary Sprigs, leaves only
- extra Pons Summer Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to drizzle focaccia
- extra Tasman Sea Salt, to sprinkle on top
- Preaheat oven to 200C.
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar & salt in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add olive oil & warm water and mix into the flour, adding a little at a time until it forms a malleable sticky dough.
- Add a little more flour if the mixture is too wet, or add a little more water if its too dry.
- Place dough into an clean oiled bowl. Wrap bowl with cling wrap to prove for an hour at room temperature. (The oil will prevent the dough from sticking to the sides.)
- Once dough has risen and becomes light & fluffy, tip onto a large baking tray. Press down with your fingertips to create little dimples in the top of the bread.
- Gently press the halved grapes into the surface of the focaccia and sprinkle some rosemary leaves over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins, until the bottom is crisp & golden and the top is light & puffy.
- Drizzle the focaccia with a generous amount of Pons Summer Fresh EVOO, along with a sprinkle of sea salt before serving.