This recipe serves 2
- 200 g buffalo mozzarella
- ½ cup Simon Johnson green pincholine olives
- 200 g chargrilled artichokes
- 50 g Ortiz Anchovies
- ½ cup oregano leaves
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Joseph Cold Pressed Olive Oil, for drizzling
- 1 cup luke warm water
- 1 t caster sugar
- 1 T dry yeast
- 3 cups 00 flour, plus extra for kneading
- 1 t sea salt
- To make the pizza dough, Place the water, sugar and yeast into a jug and stir to combine. Allow to stand in a warm place for 5 minutes or until frothy.
- Place four and salt into a bowl, add yeast mixture and mix with a knife until dough comes together.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead for 6-8 minutes adding more flour if needed until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a damp cloth. Set aside for 15 – 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 240 C.
- Divide dough into 2 balls and roll out to 2 mm thick rounds.
- Place dough onto two lightly oiled baking trays or pizza trays and top with mozzarella, olives, artichokes and anchovies. Sprinkle with oregano and freshly grated parmesan.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve drizzled with olive oil.