- 8 Lamb Cutlets
- Tasman Sea Salt, to taste
- 4 tbsp Mymoune Pomegranate Molasses, optional - extra to drizzle before serving
- 3 tbsp Simon Johnson Extra Virgin Olive Oil Organic
- ¼ cup Pistachio Nuts
- 3 sprigs Fresh Mint, leaves only
- Combine lamb cutlets, sea salt and pomegranate molasses in a medium size mixing bowl, set aside to marinate for 20 mins.
- Heat frying pan over a gentle heat, add olive oil and pan fry cutlets until they begin to brown & the molasses begins to caramelise.
- Flip and caramelise other side untl cooked through, approx 4-5 mins in total for medium rare (depending on size of cutlets.)
- Serve cutlets on tray or slate, (optional) drizzle sparingly with extra pomegranate molasses and garnish with pistachio nuts & fresh mint before serving.