- ½ Spanish onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp Fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp Simon Johnson salted capers, (rinsed in water,)
- ½ cup Simon Johnson classic mayonnaise
- 300g Woodbridge Hot Smoked Salmon Portion 185g
- ½ tbsp Yamato Yuzu juice, (optional)
- Fresh radishes, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Combine the Spanish onion & fresh dill, in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add a generous pinch of freshly ground black pepper, along with the (rinsed) & chopped salted capers.
- Remove the skin from the hot smoked salmon fillets. Gently flake fillets into the mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise & stir to combine.
- Spoon rillettes mixture into individual serving pots
- Cover & rest in the fridge, until ready to serve
- Halve radishes & toss in Yuzu juice, (if using as a garnish.)
- Serve rillettes alongside fresh bread & radishes.