Meet the Monday Morning Cooking Club. Their latest book ‘It’s Always About The Food’ is available now, in all Simon Johnson stores.
- 400 g Fresh Raw Sashimi-Grade Salmon, diced, It is essential to use only the freshest salmon in this recipe
- 1.75 tsp Simon Johnson Dijon Mustard
- 3 tsp Simon Johnson Mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbsp Chopped Chives, plus extra to garnish
- 1.5 tbsp Simon Johnson Salted Capers, drained & rinsed
- 1.5 tbsp Simon Johnson Cornichons, chopped
- 2 tsp Pons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tasman Sea Salt, to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Lemon, juiced, or to taste
- Simon Johnson Linguette
- In a medium bowl, gently combine all the tartare ingredients, except for the lemon.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until almost ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the lemon juice, stir through gently and season to taste.
- Sprinkle with reserved chives and serve with Linguette.