- 2 Shortcrust Pastry Sheets
- 6 Kangaroo Island Eggs
- 200 ml Tribehou Crème Fraîche
- ½ tsp Tasman Sea Salt
- 200 g Woodbridge Hot Smoked Salmon, set aside a few pieces to garnish,
- 100 g Meredith Dairy Marinated Goats Cheese, drained, discard oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill sprigs, plus extra to garnish
- 20cm springform tin
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line the base & sides of a non-stick springform tin using both sheets of pastry, overlap in the centre and use your fingers to gently press the seams together to seal.
- Roll the edges down to form a rustic free-form edge & trim any excess.
- Combine eggs, crème fraîche & sea salt in a mixing bowl, whisk gently to combine and pour into pastry base.
- Flake the salmon fillet over the top of the egg mixture and crumble small pieces of goats cheese around the salmon.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill sprigs.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins, until golden and the middle is just set.
- Sprinkle with reserved salmon pieces & extra dill prior to serving.