This recipe serves 4
- To make the chilli pangrattato, Place the sourdough, chilli, garlic, salt and pepper into a small food processor and pulse to a fine crumb.
- Heat oil in a large non stick frying pan and cook crumb mixture over a medium heat for 6-7 minutes or until golden.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until aldente.
- Drain and return to pan reserving a little of the pasta water.
- Add pesto and crab to the pan with a little pasta water and toss to coat return to heat and cook stirring until the pasta and crab are warmed through adding more pasta water if necessary.
- Sprinkle with pangrattato and freshly grated pecorino and drizzle with extra olive oil to serve.